Independent Software Solutions
We offer a full spectrum of software development capabilities and services from integration with our automation capabilities to mobile applications to business intelligence. Our talented developers and engineers are ready to help you solve your problems with the right mix of technology and expertise. We follow a regimented and proven project methodology and use our own in house project management software (GrandView) to effectively and efficiently manage your project, whether it is 50 labor hours or over 5,000 labor hours. This increased coordination and efficiency results in more projects finishing on time and under budget. Our independence and engineering background put us a step above other software only companies.
Wherever you are in your product life cycle or development program, adding RoviSys to your team gives you the capabilities and insight to meet your goals—and far more than you’ll get at any development-only firm:
- An experienced development team that's part of one of the largest independent process automation and control system integrators in North America.
- 300 developers and engineers under one roof who've implemented 2,500 projects for nearly 300 companies since 1989, including instrumentation for medical and industrial applications.
- Market and development insight from people who recommend, buy, implement and support instrumentation and control technologies for clients every day.
- A partner who has been and is in your shoes—who develops and markets its own products for selected applications.
Many providers seek to gain your business, and then keep you captive. Not us. We build long-lasting relationships through a powerful commitment to your independence: steering clients away from any choice that leaves your future the hostage of any technology or vendor—including us. How? By:
- Recommending the best available standards-based and open systems technology and components for your product, people and program
- Delivering solutions you can support in-house or elsewhere if you choose
- Transferring all knowledge, documentation and technology used in your project
- Custom Software Solutions
- Project Management
- Software Product Development
- Software Testing and Issue Tracking
- Training, Maintenance and Support
- System Architecture and Design
- Commissioning and Startup
- Technical Specification Development
- User Interface Design
- Prototyping and Mockups
- Data Integration
- Database Design and Modeling
- Business Intelligence
- Web Application Development
- Website Development
- Network Design & Administration
- Data Presentation and Reporting
- Business Process Automation
- Software Tool Development
- Mobile Application and Solutions
- Legacy Software Migration
- Windows SDK
- SQL Server® Reporting Services
- C# .NET
- Telerik Controls
- SOAP XML Web Services
- Cloud Computing
- Visual Basic