Get broad, deep and proven resources and experience
Since its founding in 1989 as one of the first control systems integrators in North America, RoviSys has evolved to become a leading independent provider of comprehensive process automation solutions and services. The company has completed more than 2500 projects for more than 300 companies in nearly 100 industries.
RoviSys delivers value to your company by consistently:
- Bringing to each initiative the vision and perspective required to imagine the most beneficial solution for your needs
- Maintaining your independence by recommending effective combinations of technology and services to achieve that vision
- Intently focusing on producing meaningful results
With the resources, experience and skills to solve and support practically any process automation and integration challenge, the company’s more than 450 engineers, developers and project managers make RoviSys an excellent choice for companies of all sizes looking for real solutions.
RoviSys divisions and services
- Process control system engineering and integration
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology automation and validation
- Product development creation, management and engineering services for the entire product lifecycle, featuring Modular Product Development
- Information integration, including Make-Smart intelligent manufacturing, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Manufacturing Execution Systems as well as plant floor and plant/business integration
- Software engineering and project management
- GrandView Business Systems, which sells and supports the GrandView projects collaboration and management system
Spanning generations of technology
RoviSys is a control system integrator and product development company with a foot planted firmly in the old and the new worlds of technology. Our engineers and developers know proprietary systems: Before joining RoviSys, many of them created some of the most successful large-scale control systems of the last decade.
But more than a decade ago, these same engineers and product developers recognized that companies investing in the most proprietary of systems wanted something more-- the freedom to choose the best available technologies and solutions with alternatives for support and upgrades. In short, they wanted open systems. RoviSys was founded in 1989 to fulfill those wants.
The RoviSys commitment is simple: provide clients with world class information integration and process controls using the best available components and platforms, regardless of who makes them. In short, give clients choices.
Do open markets require open systems? No. But the benefits of open systems make their own case-- The ability to choose the best solution from all alternatives, multiple sources of support, including in-house, better performance, more features and lower costs to implement and own.
We founded RoviSys as an independent control system integrator because we felt systems owners wanted those freedoms, to be enabled, not restrained.
And the best way to provide truly independent solutions? Be truly independent.