Municipal Water & Wastewater
Complex water & wastewater automation challenges demand a seamless flow of information to scalable, reliable and secure systems.
RoviSys provides independent automation and information services designed for all aspects of the municipal water treatment industry including wastewater, potable water, desalinization, collections, distribution, combined sewer overflow and disinfection.
Taking Waste Out Of The System
A Master Plan For Elite Automation
The Northeast Ohio Sewer District, the largest wastewater-treatment provider in the State of Ohio, needed a streamlined process-control system to improve efficiency, reduce engineering costs, and simplify training
A Preventative Plan To Maximize Uptime
This renewable energy facility needed help getting their maintenance programs aligned with operations and asset management requirements to ensure maximum uptime. RoviSys enables a massive 86% reduction, and plant availability was increased by 42%.
- Proven, collaborative project management
- Capable of creating solutions for demanding applications
- Extensive knowledge of modern & legacy control systems
- Commitment to independent solutions
- Tailored Solutions for:
- Industrial Network Solutions
- Process HVAC Control
- Process Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FDD)
- Energy & Utility Monitoring (EPMS)
- Environmental Control & Monitoring
- Smart Building/Plant Infrastructure