Chemical & Specialty Chemical
Chemicals manufacturing has diverse challenges. Companies in the chemicals industry partner with RoviSys for proven solutions in all phases of chemical production.
Our partnerships grow through a commitment to provide independent solutions, tailored to our customers’ specific needs, and focused on safety and efficiency. Maximize your investments and realize plant objectives and corporate initiatives with dedicated, experienced teams who have a sound understanding of the chemicals industry.
Design Assist Seals The Deal: Partnership In Specialty Chem
In order to meet COVID-fueled demand for its coatings and sealants, the company needed to build a new production facility, and capitalize on an unprecedented interest in home-renovation projects.
Going Big To Reduce Scrap & Risk
A leading plastics manufacturer needs a full, top-to-bottom technological makeover to update obsolete systems, improve efficiency and reliability, while reducing scrap and inaccuracies.
Converting Waste Into Profit
RoviSys helps oleochemical start-up ramp up production with a flexible Rockwell Automation platform that quickly and seamlessly adapts to changes in project scope, product demand, and raw materials.
Automating 80 Years of Success
A rapid boom in the building and construction market forced this 84-year-old maker of construction adhesives to modernize manufacturing operations and transition to a state-of-the-art facility.
- Proven, collaborative project management
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Legacy system support and migration
- User requirements based control system recommendations
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) assessments
- Vendor independent solutions
- Process control system electrical design
- Hazardous (Classified) Area designs
- Continuous process controls design and configuration
- Batch process control design and configuration per ISA-88
- High-Performance Human Machine Interfaces per ISA-101
- Existing Process Control Network Assessment
- Virtualized architectures with fault tolerance & high availability
- IT/OT architecture and convergence
- Network redundancy and infrastructure design
- Industrial Network Services
- Plant Information and Business Intelligence integration
- Safety Instrumented Systems for process industry per IEC 61511
- Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) support
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) support
- Safety Requirements Specification (SRS) development
- Safety Instrumented System architecture and design
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) calculations
- Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) configuration
- Safety System Test Plans
- Process HVAC Control
- Process Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FDD)
- Energy & Utility Monitoring (EPMS)
- Environmental Control & Monitoring
- Smart Building/Plant Infrastructure