Services and solutions for industrial, commercial and mission-critical applications in existing facilities and new construction. Our experts focus on solutions for Hyperscale Datacenters, Electric Vehicle (EV), Semi-Conductors, and Pharmaceutical & Biotech manufacturing facilities.
Make your building a smart building by integrating any/all disparate systems into one easily-managed solution. Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire, lighting, water and more can all work seamlessly together in one intelligent system, maximizing efficiency and reducing your carbon footprint.
We consistently deliver quality, vendor-independent solutions that monitor and control environments, promote energy efficiency and long-term savings, and provide customers with the flexibility they need.
Services & Deliverables
Building Automation Systems
- Control system architecture and technology selection
- Specification of instrumentation and final control elements
- Communication and network design
- Electrical and panel design
- BIM Modeling
- System functional specification
- System configuration (DCS, PLC, DDC)
- Documented testing
- Panel and instrument procurement
- Turnkey I&C Installation
- Field commissioning and Loop Checks
- 3rd Party Commissioning Agent Support
Campus-wide SCADA & Single Pane of Glass Solutions
- Integration of dissimilar control systems
- Central control room design
- Supervisory Control, KPI Dashboards and Reporting
- Centralized Alarming and Notifications
Energy Management Solutions
- Historical data aggregation & dashboarding
- Power Quality & Branch Circuit Monitoring
- Demand Response & Load Shedding
- Fault Detection & Diagnostics
Network Assessment Services & Network Security
- Mapping and asset inventory
- Comprehensive industrial network security assessment
- Configuration detection
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration/security testing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Performance testing
- Design and configuration of firewalls
- Design and implementation of DMZs
- Industrial network security
- Standards compliance
In order to meet COVID-fueled demand for its coatings and sealants, the company needed to build a new production facility, and capitalize on an unprecedented interest in home-renovation projects.
An outdated temperature control system risks raising the temperature for servers in this colocation data center. The challenge now is to upgrade the outdated automation system without raising them even further.
This U.S. automaker was paying a steep price for out-of-date HVAC and building control systems in its legacy facilities and the maintenance contracts that came with them. To control costs and boost operator comfort and safety, a technology refresh was needed.
A leading global semiconductor manufacturer significantly expanded production capacity in Southeast Asia. RoviSys integrated the Facility Management Control System (FMCS) - a key component in getting the new fab plant up and running in record time.
RoviSys Building Technologies provides cost-effective solutions for seamless integration of all your building management systems.
Environmental Systems Heating, cooling, thermostat controls, air quality, lab pressurization, and every aspect of airflow throughout a building.
Enterprise Systems Integration Efficient, reliable solutions that connect and communicate between computer systems and data. Our experts connect systems within a single facility, throughout multiple buildings, or across entire campuses.
Energy Supply and Load Management Maximize energy efficiency with an energy audit and installation new products that are designed to achieve optimal efficiency.
Lighting Control and Retrofit Lighting systems can be integrated and automated, and controlled locally or remotely. Use existing lighting or install new state-of-the-art fixtures.
Gas and Water Management Usage can be more efficiently managed through integrated systems with state-of-the-art water conservation technology.