- Proven, collaborative project management
- Staff to satisfy diverse projects - small, large, & complex multi-year efforts
- Extensive knowledge of modern & legacy control & information systems
- Applications for your entire process:
- API Formulation
- Packaging & Inspection
- Control system architecture and design
- Design & Documentation
- Life cycle documentation for GMP environments
- Implementation – Configuration & Commissioning
- Commissioning & Validation
- FEED studies
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant systems - FDA requirements
- Electrical and instrumentation design and installation
- Legacy migration
- MES design and implementation
Pharma & Biotech Project Spotlight
The company resolved it's fundamental issues, and is now able to fully track quality, quickly identify defects, and to pinpoint defect causes in the robust, real-time manner the industry demands.
An outdated control system was preventing this pharmaceutical manufacturer from bringing critical new drugs into production. To serve its market and its patients, the company needed to rebuild from the ground up.
Modular cleanroom manufacturer QleanAir Scandinavia (QAS) is out to disrupt the market, delivering fully traceable, automated condition monitoring in every installation around the world. But to achieve this goal, it first required an all-new remote access system purpose-built to meet rigid quality standards wherever and however they are used.