Glass manufacturers face various, unique challenges. The demand for systems that are reliable, durable, supportable, and upgradable is critical. At RoviSys, we're committed to glass automation and digitalization solutions that are cost-effective and vendor independent.
Our partnerships grow through mutual respect and a commitment to projects with clear scope definition and long term return on investment. Getting the most out of your plant is possible with maintenance and modernization solutions that bridge the gap between concept and production, and achieve operational readiness.
Mixing Fast Implementation with Long-Term Growth
Facing furnace failure and an obsolete control system, this float glass manufacturer required a full system modernization in record time to meet its aggressive production goals.
Automating Process Perfection
For this around-the-clock glass manufacturer, aging hardware, lack of integration support and system robustness issues threatened the overall throughput of the plants operation. It’s time for an automation upgrade.
Float Glass | Container Glass | Display Glass | Fiberglass | Consumer Glass | Specialty Glass
- Control system design, implementation and support
- Gas Oxy, Regenerative, and Electric melter controls
- Lehr and Forehearth controls
- Batch House control systems
- Hot End drives
- Cold End controls
- Control System Upgrades & Replacements
- Existing System Optimization
- Hot Cut-Overs/Cold Tank repair
- Controller Upgrades - SCADA, HMI, PLC, processors
- Modern and Legacy control systems knowledge
- Plant information systems design and implementation
- Connection of plant floor to information and business systems
- Industrial energy assessments and controls
- Advanced Control
- Predictive Quality & Maintenance
- Process HVAC Control
- Building Automation
- Process Fault Detection & Diagnostics (FDD)
- Energy & Utility Monitoring (EPMS)
- Environmental Control & Monitoring
- Smart Building/Plant Infrastructure