Data Center owners demand a trusted control solutions provider with expertise in on-time delivery, a deep supply chain, and a proven track record of guaranteed uptime. RoviSys delivers Building Management and Electrical Power Monitoring solutions for Data Centers using industry-leading, non-proprietary software and hardware platforms coupled with in-depth project management experience.
RoviSys offers Building Management Systems (BMS) and Electrical Power Monitoring Systems (EPMS) for hyperscale and co-location data center owners, in both Greenfield and Brownfield applications. Using our expertise in numerous PLC & DDC platforms, RoviSys architects, designs, engineers, installs, commissions projects, and supports mission-critical facilities across the globe.
Greener Commerce: Flipping The Script On Data Centers
After opening a new state-of-the-art data center on its campus in 2017, the company realized a need to update two existing facilities on the same campus. A unified control architecture, a common software platform and new hardware. The company needed a partner with a unique mix of experience, resources and qualifications.
Data Center Goes Green
This South Carolina data center is growing fast. Boosted by a strong reputation for reliability, efficiency, and low costs, the company has maxed out their space in eight buildings with water-cooled servers.
Upgrading Without Downtime in an Operational Data Center
An outdated temperature control system risks raising the temperature for servers in this colocation data center. The challenge now is to upgrade the outdated automation system without raising them even further.
- FEED Studies
- Control System Architecture & Design
- Engineer-of-Record Design-Assist
- Technology selection
- Hardware & field device selection
- Project requirement definition
- FDD & Analytics
- PUE, WUE Analysis
- Schedule & labor forecasting
- Team & subcontractor management
- Financial tracking & forecasting
- Change order management
- Document control
- Project QA/QC
- Mechanical & electrical firm prequalification
- Bid-leveling & final selection
- Project team integration
- Design & submittal review
- Mobilization & on-site project management
- Installation QA/QC
Design & Engineering
- IT/OT Network Design
- Cyber security and cyber resiliency
- Servers & Virtualization
- Control panel design & fabrication
- System architecture design
- Test script generation
- Customer witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- 3rd Party Commissioning agent (CxA) support
- Fully documented turn-over package
Service & Support
- Preventative & predictive maintenance
- Lifecycle support
- Firmware & software upgrades
- Alarm analysis
- System health-check
- Hardware & instrumentation calibration
Data Center Infrastructure Management
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) is expansive technology that integrates mission critical data center planning, documentation, and support. DCIM solutions are used to capture and model the physical environment of the Data Center(s), enabling cost reduction, intelligent insight, increased productivity, and environmental benefits.