Services & Consultation
- OT Audits, Assessments, and Gap Analysis
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, etc.
- Audit/assess against existing internal policies/procedures
- Utilize well-adopted standards (i.e., IEC 62443, NIST, DHS)
- OT Vulnerability and Risk Remediation
- Future-State Road-Mapping
- OT Design and Implementation Services
- SCADA Assessments
- Remote Access
- Communication Mapping
- User Access
- Process Control System (PCS) and Distributed Control System (DCS) Cybersecurity Assessments
- OT Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- OT Policies and Procedures and Governance
- OT Cybersecurity
- Merger & Acquisition - Assessments/Gap Analysis
- OT Support and Responsibility Matrices
- OT Threat & Anomaly Detection, Monitoring, Baselining
Pipeline Operator Guidance
Security Directive Pipeline 2021-1 gives guidance to pipeline operators in three key areas:
- Owners and operators of pipeline operations must report security incidents to the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- A cybersecurity coordinator must be assigned and available 24/7 to coordinate security practices, meet specific requirements outlined in the directive and react when incidents occur.
- Oil and gas facilities must assess their current cybersecurity practices and activities to address cyber risks against the TSA's 2018 Pipeline Security Guidelines, identify gaps between their current cybersecurity practices and those listed in the guidelines, and develop remediation plans to fill those gaps.